I did not write these, I got these from someone, but it gave me a good chuckle…and it’s a pretty good list. Too bad it’s all sad but true….
1. I will have the most transparent administration.
2. I have Shovel ready jobs.
3. The IRS is not targeting anyone.
4. There is not a smidgen of corruption involving the IRS targeting.
5. If four Americans get killed, it is not optimal.
6. So, if somebody wants to build a coal plant, they can, it’s just that it will bankrupt them.
7. Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.
8. Obama Care will be good for America.
9. You can keep your family doctor.
10. You’re going to be able to purchase high-quality health insurance for less than the cost of your cellphone bill.
11. Premiums will be lowered by $2500
12. You can keep your current healthcare plan
13. Just shop around, for that health care I claimed you wouldn’t lose.
14. I am sorry you lost your healthcare, (you know the health care you have to shop around for, the same health care I said you could keep, yup, that’s the one).
15. I did not say you could keep your health care. (Regardless that 29 recorded videos show I did).
16. Obama Care will not be offered to illegal immigrants.
17. Obama Care will not be used to fund abortions.
18. Obama Care will cost less than 1 Trillion Dollars.
19. No one making under $250,000 will see their taxes raised one dime.
20. It is Bushes fault. (this can be inserted in between every statement).
21. It was about a movie.
22. I will fundamentally transform America. (This one sadly is very true)
23. If I had a son.
24. I am not a dictator.
25. I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
26. You didn’t build that.
27. I will restore trust in Government.
28. The Cambridge police acted stupidly.
29. I am not after your guns.
30. The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. The BHO of (2006).
31. I have been practicing…I bowled a 129. It’s like — it was like Special Olympics.
32. “If I don’t have this done in three years, this is going to be a one-term proposition.
33. I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money.
34. I think when you spread the wealth around; it’s good for everybody.
35. The Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk
36. It’s not my red line it is the worlds red line.
37. Whistle blowers will be protected.
38. We got back Every Dime we used to Rescue the Banks, with interest.
39. I am good at killing people.
40. I will close Gitmo. (but instead built them a $750,000 soccer field).
41. The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn’t, but she is a typical white person
42. I am not spying on American citizens.
43. By, on, on, by, Friday uh afternoon things get a little uh, uh challenged
uh, uh (when his TelePrompTer broke and he was left to think for himself).
44. I am a Christian.
45. If somebody wants to build a coal-fired power plant, they can. It’s just
that it will bankrupt them.
46. Under my plan … electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. It will
force America to conserve power.
47. John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith.
48. It’s not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion
49. UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It’s the Post Office that’s
always having problems. (Attempting to make the case for government-run
50. The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.
51. It is unlikely we will have a breakout here…
And the biggest lie of all
I Barrack Hussein Obama pledge to preserve protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.
52. I just saw it on the news and found out the same time you all did.